Parent Portal and iSAMS Parent App User Guides
At DESSC the Parent Portal and App are our main channels for communicating with parents. They work in conjunction with our Management Information System and allow us to share child-specific and key school information with you, via your smart phone or tablet device. They provide quick and easy access to a range of features, some of which are below.
You are able to:
- download your child’s academic school reports
- view and download your child’s timetable and public examination details (DESC only)
- access useful websites from quick web links
- report your child absent for medical reasons
- view your contact details and alert us when your details change
- reset your password and recover your username if you forget them
When your child starts at DESSC (DESS or DESC), you will receive an email detailing your registration number, registration password and set-up instructions. It is important that you set up your portal account and download the app as soon as possible or you may miss important information.
In the event that you already have a child attending either DESS or DESC, you will not be required to take any further action as your portal account will be updated automatically when your child joins the DESSC community.