Dubai English Speaking School
Follow Us

Magic / Earth Magnetic Balls Advice

The magic/ earth magnetic balls, have remained very popular among children over the summer and still pose as a health risk to young children. Although marketed as stress relief toys for adults, they inevitably end up in the hands and mouths of children, sometimes with brutal consequences.

Swallowing just one of the pieces is unlikely to cause any harm, but two or more create a serious health risk. Since the small magnets are remarkably strong, they can attract one another even from some distance away. This means they can pull themselves together inside of you, breaking through bodily tissue to do so.

These magnetic balls are banned from school and will be removed from children if we see them. We would also recommend that your child/ children do not play with these outside of school.

All Newsletters

More In This Newsletter