Points to note when completing the online application form for entry to DESS
- Please ensure you add both parents’ contact information.
- Please add the address information in the requested format.
- The form will not submit unless an applicant has been added. Please ensure you add at least one applicant before pressing the submit button.
- You can add multiple applicants. Click on “add new applicant” button after completing the information for each applicant. Only press submit when you have finished adding all applicants who you wish to be considered for a place.
- School year on entry is defaulted to 2020. If you are looking for a place during the current academic year, please change this to 2019.
- You will receive an automatic acknowledgement email when your application has been successfully submitted.
- On successful submission of the online application form the admissions fee and supporting documentation will be requested via email once the application has been reviewed by the admissions staff.
- Admission is at the discretion of the school.
- Failure to disclose any relevant information will affect your child’s application.
- A classroom Taster Session is required as part of the application process.
- If there are no places available at the time of application, applications will be reviewed regularly.
- Successful applicants will receive an offer letter and terms of acceptance by email. To secure the place you must return the terms of acceptance, accompanied by AED5,525/- (VAT included). AED5,000 will be deducted from the first term fee. The balance is a nonrefundable enrolment fee.
- Foundation Stage 1 and 2 – we strongly advise you to register with more than one school due to the demand for this year group.
- Applications are open for FS1 and FS2 2020/2021 (Please ensure you select 2020 for Year on Entry).
- On submission of an online application, you are declaring that ALL information provided is correct and you understand that all application and tuition fees are non-refundable. Failure to disclose important information may result in your application being withdrawn.