Application Form for Foundation Stage
You will require soft copies of the following documents for each child (pdf format), to upload within the application form.
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Copy
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Most recent End of Year Academic Report (if available)
- Emirates Identity Card (if available)
- UAE Visa (if available)
- Educational/Psychological Report (if applicable)
Points to note when completing the online application form for entry to DESS in Foundation 1 and Foundation 2.
- If your child is currently in Foundation 2 and you are looking for an immediate place please complete this application form. If you are looking for a place in Year 1 from September 2020, please complete the Year 1-6 application.
- You can add multiple applicants if you are applying for siblings in Foundation. Click on “add new applicant” button after completing the information for each applicant. Only press submit when you have finished adding all applicant details. If you are applying for siblings in Years 1-6, please complete the Year 1-6 application form.
- If there are no places available once the application process has been completed and DESS Headteacher has approved your application, you will be placed on our Waitlist, which we review on a daily basis.
- Successful applicants will receive an offer letter and terms of acceptance by email. To secure the place you must return the terms of acceptance, accompanied by AED 5525 within 7 working days of offer date. AED 5000 will be deducted from the first terms fee. The balance is a non-refundable enrolment fee.
- On submission of an online application, you are declaring that ALL information provided is correct and you understand that all application and tuition fees are non-refundable. Failure to disclose important information may result in your application being withdrawn.
- Applications are open for FS1 and FS2 2021/22 (please ensure you select 2021 for Year on Entry within the application).
- Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to offer a Taster Session (carried out in October/November 2020) to every applicant. For this reason, we strongly advise you to register with more than one school, due to the demand for these year groups.
- Admission is at the discretion of the school.
If you have any issues completing the online form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Mrs. Renee Howard, Admissions Support, +971 (0) 4 360 4866 Ext. 345